My Photo
Name:
Location: Rocky Point, North Carolina, United States

Monday, July 03, 2006

Fun Family Weekend!



This weekend Brian's brother Ron and sister-in-law Angie came to visit us with their two kids Anna and Luke. We had a blast, although it was pretty chaotic with 4 kids in the house! Will had a really good time playing with Anna - he kept calling her "Aunt Anna". Eventually we got him to say "cousin Anna" but he never quite got it right. He's been telling me all about how they played on the air mattress and had pillow fights and Luke played with cards (flashcards). Our refrigerator looks lovely now with all the Dora pictures Anna colored for us.

I got to take Anna and Will out to Target for icees - it was my first glimpse of what it will be like to have two older children. It was awesome! There were no slings or car seats to lug around, and nobody lunging to rip toys off the aisles. And I started to realize that when your kids get older they can actually HELP YOU with things!! Crazy. I'm looking forward to that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home