My Photo
Name:
Location: Rocky Point, North Carolina, United States

Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm a slack blogger!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted pictures! We've all been busy around here. Will is peeing in the potty, Ben is starting to commando crawl and push himself up to sitting, and Brian is interviewing for a job in Wilmington. We may be making a big move soon - keep your fingers crossed for us!


Here are a few pics from our trip to grandma and grandad's house. The last ones are for you grandad! I know how you love those liberal rags!! ;)








Here's little Ben with his great-grandma. He's a handsome little devil!



Daddy and Will making play-doh art!






Ben's hair is out of control!! I decided to experiment with some gel - it calms it down some. I've also trimmed a little off the back and the sides. It's really hard to cut his hair - he's really weird about having his head touched. For obvious reasons I guess! He has two little teeth busting through on top as well as of last week.














































1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see your new post! I love the pictures of Ben smiling! Love to all-
Aunt Angie

Wednesday, 28 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home